One of six eleven-foot pillars for your advertisement wrap presented during the Building Innovation 2017 Conference & Expo, January 9-12, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
The pillars are strategically located on the Conference level of the Mandarin Oriental in the Pre-Function area between the Conference Registration Desk and the Exhibit Hall. Wrap one of these stately columns, sized 35.5” wide x 26” deep x 11’ tall, with your custom advertising cling and take a giant stance with your message. Be seen by the diverse audience of building industry professionals during the full four days of the Conference. Attract attention before the Exhibit Hall opens and stick around for the last day.
- This advertisement pillar does not include the cost of the wrap.
- The National Institute of Building Sciences must approve your wrap design prior to production.
- Wraps are available in full, 2/3 and 1/2 column sizes.
- Columns are limited to one per vendor.
- Wraps must be installed prior to 7:00 AM on Monday, January 9, 2017 and removed at 4:00 PM on Thursday, January 12, 2017.
- The Mandarin Oriental recommends the following two vendors for creating your one-of-a-kind column cling wrap:
Dodge Chrome (www.dodgechrome.com)