Sponsor / Exhibit / Advertise
Building Innovation 2015 allows companies and organizations an affordable opportunity to build recognition, gain exposure and make a lasting impression while presenting their products, services, programs and technologies to a broad-based audience of building industry professionals. By partnering with the Institute, sponsors and exhibitors will be recognized as key supporters of the Institute’s mission to support advances in building science and technology to improve the built environment.The Building Innovation 2015 Expo will give exhibitors two activity-packed days to present their products and services to attendees who visit the Exhibit Hall. With the Exhibit Hall located in the venue’s atrium, it is readily visible to all attendees and provides significant space for 24 exhibitors. The "walking lunch” and Exhibitors Reception scheduled during the Exhibit Hall’s opening day work to draw attendees to the Exhibit Hall and provide exhibitors ample opportunity to engage participants in one-on-one conversations, presentations and demonstrations, and the chance to collect qualified leads.
During the four days of content-rich programs and events, sponsors will receive repeated recognition for their support of the Institute and the Conference. They will be honored through signage, podium acknowledgements, prominent logo placements, web links, program listings, publicity and advertisements.*
*Advertisements included in Conference Book until December 1,2014. Ads included in printed supplement until December 22,2014. Logos included on signage until December 12, 2014. No logos added to signage after December 12, 2014.
About the Audience:
The Institute’s 2014 Conference attracted more than 700 industry professionals representing all aspects of the building community, including: architects, engineers and contractors; academia; BIM/CAD specialists; building enclosure designers; product manufacturers; software developers and engineers; facility maintenance professionals; researchers; planners; local, state and federal agencies; building owners and operators; code officials; codes and standards organizations; and more. Representatives from private companies; federal, state and local government agencies; students, and retired individuals made up the diverse audience. Annual meetings to be held by each of the Institute’s councils and committees during Building Innovation 2015
create the potential for attendance by a significant percentage of the Institute’s 1,500 active members. During the four days of content-rich programs and events, sponsors will receive repeated recognition for their support of the Institute and the Conference. They will be honored through signage, podium acknowledgements, prominent logo placements, web links, program listings, publicity and advertisements.
See remaining opportunities below. Download the Event Prospectus for more information.
- Full Conference Sponsorship, $10,000 - SOLD
- Technical Programs Sponsorship, $7,500 - SOLD
- Security Disaster & Preparedness Symposium Sponsorship, $5,000
- Information Resources & Technology Symposium Sponsorship, $5,000
- Industry Leadership & Advocacy Symposium Sponsorship, $5,000 - SOLD
- Facility Performance & Sustainability Symposium Sponsorship - SOLD
- Exhibitor Reception Sponsorship - SOLD
- Plenary Symposium Sponsorship - SOLD
- Annual Awards Banquet Reception Sponsorship, $3,000
- Tuesday Chairman's Keynote Lunch Sponsorship, $2,500 - SOLD
- Wednesday Opening Keynote Address Sponsorship, $2,000
- Wednesday Exhibit Hall Walking Lunch Sponsorship, $1,500
- Thursday Beyond Green™ Awards Lunch Sponsorship, $2,500 - SOLD
- Annual Awards Banquet Sponsorship, $1,500
- Coffee Service Sponsorship, $500 - SOLD
Exhibitors can select from 24 table-top spaces available in the Exhibit Hall located in the open atrium area.
CONFERENCE BOOK ADVERTISEMENTS:
- Full-page, Inside Advertisement, $1,200
- Half-page, Inside Advertisement, $600
- Quarter-page, Inside Advertisement, $300
- Full-page, Inside Front Cover Advertisement, $2,000 - SOLD
- Full-page, Back Cover Advertisement, $1,800 - SOLD
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS: