Registration rates are as follows:
|Full Conference, Member||$350.00||$400.00|
|Full Conference, Non-Member||$400.00||$450.00|
|Full Conference, Government/Academia||$240.00||$240.00|
|Full-Time Student 1-Day Pass||$50.00/day||$50.00/day|
|Awards Banquet Tickets||$95.00||$95.00|
|Keynote Lunch Ticket (if purchased a la carte)||$50.00||$50.00|
|SBIC Award Luncheon (purchased separately)||$50.00||$50.00|
|Exhibitor Reception Ticket (if purchased a la carte)||$25.00||$25.00|
Online Registration Ends: 12/31/12
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Full Conference registration includes keynote lunches, programs and exhibitors reception.
- Non-member full-conference registration includes lunches, programs and exhibitors reception PLUS 1 year free membership.
- 1-Day pass would allow attendance to FEDCon, BETEC Symposium or MMC Symposium and include lunch.
- Half-day pass would allow attendance to LVDC Symposium, the SBIC Symposium or the IRD Symposium
- The Friday-only pass would allow attendance to the BIM Education Symposium.
- Full-time student registration includes lunch, programs and exhiibitor reception. Proof of enrollment is required.
- Banquet tickets must be purchased separately.
- The buildingSMART alliance Conference is a 2-day event (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Cancellations and/or substitutions must be made in writing by December 15, 2012 and are subject to a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date. No refunds will be issued for conference no-shows. Requests should be sent in writing via fax to 202-289-1092 or via email to email@example.com
The Washington Marriott at Metro Center is not only the location of the Building Innovation 2013 Conference, it’s the most convenient place to stay. Located at 775 12th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20005, the Washington Marriott is offering a special conference rate of $198. Mention the National Institute of Building Sciences and "Building Innovation 2013" when making reservations. Reserve your room by the deadline, December 16, 2012, to secure this rate and availability. Make your reservations online or call 202-737-2200 or 877-212-5752.
Local Transportation Discount
Need local transportation to and from the Conference? A special discount is available to attendees of Building Innovation 2013 for shuttle service through SuperShuttle or ExecuCar by calling 1-800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826) or visiting the SuperShuttle website. Please enter discount code 9PLC8 when making your reservations.