Sponsor the buildingSMART alliance®
Sponsors are organizations that are fully committed to transforming the facilities industry. There is a potential in the real property and building industry to save hundreds of billions of dollars every year from the efficiency that advanced standards and building information modeling can provide. Sponsorship of the Alliance makes it possible to do the critical work of leading the development of standards that will advance the building industry. The potential for cutting hundreds of billions of dollars of waste and dramatically reducing the environmental impact and natural resource use of the building industry needs your support.
To become a sponsor click on the link at the bottom of this page to join the Institute as a sponsor of the buildingSMART alliance®. You will be invoiced based on the level of sponsorship you indicate.
You will also receive the privileges afforded the Institute Contributing Organization membership level. You may specifically designate how you want your funds distributed by contacting the Director or you may let the Board of Direction decide how best to allocate the funds, which may include support for the international standards efforts.
Levels of Sponsorship
- Alliance Sponsor – $10,000 annually
- Bronze Sponsor – $25,000 annually
- Silver Sponsor – $50,000 annually
- Gold Sponsor – $100,000 annually
- Platinum Sponsor – $250,000 annually
Sponsors are eligible for:
- All Sponsors will receive the benefits of an Institute Contributing Organization
- Recognition on the Alliance Web site, annual report and other publications
- Preference for articles submitted to the Journal of the National Institute of Building Sciences
- Role in decision making for Alliance future
All items subject to change.
Click here to sponsor the Alliance.
To receive more information contact:
Director, buildingSMART alliance®
Back to Supporters