Proven Practices Subcommittee
The Proven Practices Subcommittee is focused on the identification, validation and dissemination of Proven Practices related to information technology implementation and adoption. The subcommittee will focus on activities to:
- Become an industry-recognized forum for sharing proven practices by engaging with all participants in the industry;
- Participate in the development of an open and well-documented process that encourages the development of and enables streamlined review and publication of Proven Practices;
- Enable the development of proven practices for the use of open standards including the United States National CAD Standard® and the National BIM Standard-United States® (NBIMS-US™);
- Identify and prioritize opportunities, industry efforts, and resources for the development of Proven Practices;
- Organize and administer the approval process for Proven Practices; and
- Support other Alliance subcommittees where overlap occurs with Proven Practices.
The subcommittee will develop and maintain the Proven Practices guidelines and standards. Each year, the subcommittee will develop an annual work plan with prioritized Proven Practices, along with maintaining a pipeline of potential future practices that could become candidate proven practices.
Penn State University
||BIM Education Co-Op
||University of Washington
||BIM Engineering US
For More Information Contact
Chair, Proven Practices Subcommittee