The Building Innovation 2013 Difference
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Get more for less . . .
Register to attend the industry conference that gives you more for less. Building Innovation 2013, January 7-11, 2013, in Washington, D.C., is the exclusive industry conference delivered by the National Institute of Building Sciences – an authoritative source of innovative solutions for the built environment.
Lower Cost – More Value
Spend less on registration for Building Innovation 2013 – the National Institute of Building Sciences Annual Conference and Expo – and get more of what you really want. The Institute’s Conference is the only place you’ll find these established and popular events: FEDCon – The Annual Market Outlook on Federal Construction, now in its 20th year; the buildingSMART alliance Conference; and the Building Enclosure Technology and Environment Council (BETEC) Symposium, all at one conference. In addition, registering for Building Innovation 2013 also gets you access to the following events as well:
- Innovative Technology Demonstrations — Including the buildingSMART Challenge, Construction Operations Building information exchange (COBie) Calculator and Specifiers Properties information exchange (SPie) Catalog, and introducing information exchanges for Building Programming (BPie), HVAC (HVACie), Electrical Systems (SPARKie), Building Automation Modeling (BAMie) and Water Systems (WSie), spearheaded by the developers who initiated these cutting-edge tools
- The BIM Education Symposium – Setting the Course for a BIM Educational Strategy
- The Multihazard Mitigation Council (MMC) Symposium – Large-Scale Mitigation Planning and Strategies
- The Low Vision Design Committee Symposium – Creating Supportive Environments for Persons with Low Vision
- The Integrated Resilient Design Symposium – Evaluating Risk, Improving Performance
- The Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC) Symposium – Fostering Innovation to Go Beyond Green™
- The Institute's Reception and Annual Awards Banquet
- And various council and committee meetings and related projects
- Plus, there is such a thing as a FREE lunch. Full conference registration includes keynote lunches FREE!
Fewer Distractions – More Focused
Participate in a Conference with less clutter that puts more focus on Improving Resiliency through High Performance. Building Innovation 2013 will give you the education and information you need and provide an opportunity to actively participate in improving the built environment.
Less Crowded – More Interactive
Benefit from the intimate setting at Building Innovation 2013. You’ll have the opportunity to make one-on-one connections with a select group of industry experts and innovators; collaborate with colleagues; and share your expertise and experiences. The Institute’s Conference will bring together leaders from the entire building community and you’ll have the chance to meet and learn from them.
Fewer Conflicts – More Content
Take advantage of a schedule that packs in more high-quality content into the week without creating a scheduling nightmare. Building Innovation 2013 prioritizes concentrated learning opportunities so you won’t have to worry about missing some sessions to attend others. The Institute’s Conference schedule should allow you to attend more of the sessions that interest you.
When time, money and great educational sessions are all priorities, be sure to choose a Conference that will give you more for less. It’s what you expect from an Authoritative Source.
Register to attend Building Innovation 2013.